Origins of Philanthropy at the Foundation

The Foundation comes from a long tradition of philanthropy.

Created by the legacy of the Baron Adolphe de Rothschild in 1905, the Foundation has always benefitted from the engagement of the Rothschild family as we make progress in scientific research and provide comfort to patients.

Over the years, philanthropic giving has become a civil and public activity when businesses, foundations, associations, and private donors have stepped in and provided momentum to the projects at the Adolphe de Rothschild Foundation.

Partnership and donation are the real vectors of development for the Foundation’s different assignments. Our projects become even stronger and reach out even further when they are co-constructed with our partners in the spirit of innovation.

The Foundation is charged with many responsibilities: maintaining synergy between healthcare treatments and research and pushing toward innovation to offer all patients excellent management. To make progress with medicine, the involvement of all is necessary. 

back to top

The Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild Hospital, recognised as a public utility, has the French legal status of private healthcare
29 rue Manin - 75019 Paris- France / Tel. +33 (0)1.48.03.63.00

TPL_PROTOTYPE_TEXT_GOTOTOP
TPL_PROTOTYPE_TEXT_POWERED TILD